Returns Policy for the watch:
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the product with the original receipt and original packaging within fourteen (14) calendar days of purchase. To arrange your return please contact us at: email@example.com so the team can assist you with your return.
- You will have to pay for the cost of returning goods and we warmly recommend using tracking-enabled shipping services.
- Please make sure all returned items are well packaged for transit. We cannot take responsibility for items damaged or lost in the return transit, we would recommend you purchase insurance with your parcel carrier.
- All items need to be returned unworn, with their original packaging (including protective film/cover).
- We can’t accept returns of stainless-steel bracelets that have been disassembled/adjusted. If the watch is returned in perfect condition, but the strap has been used or marked, then a refund will only be granted on the watch.
Trying on the Watch:
We understand buying online without trying it on could be tricky sometimes, so here’s our advice to you when trying the watch on:
- We advise you to wrap the watch around your wrist instead of fastening it up. Essentially once the strap is fully fastened it's worn. So please only fasten it if you are sure you want to keep the watch.
- If you fasten the watch, it will mark it and it won’t be considered as new, so do not fasten it if it’s obvious that it won’t fit, or you want to return it.
If you have any questions, please click here to email us.