You are entitled to know whether we hold information about you and if we do (subject to certain limitations) to have access to that information and to have it corrected if it is inaccurate or out of date.
If you are an EU resident (or post 1 January 2021 a UK resident) and we are in possession of or are processing your data or in relation to offering you goods and/or a service or services, you have the following rights under the GDPR/UK GDPR:
● Right of access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you
● Right of rectification - you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete
● Right to be forgotten - in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records
● Right to restriction of processing - where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing
● Right of portability - you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization
● Right to object - you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing
● Right to object to automated processing including profiling
In the event that MAAP Apparel refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you will have the right to legally challenge.
To access what personal data is held about you, identification will be required.
MAAP Apparel will accept the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
● A copy of your driving license, passport or birth certificate and a utility bill not older than three months.
A minimum of one piece of photographic ID listed above and a supporting document is required. If MAAP Apparel is dissatisfied with the quality of the ID presented, further information may be sought before any personal data is released.